bluesselamanya

bluesselamanya
puteh

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Staring at the moon so blue 
Turning all my thoughts to you
 
I was without hopes or dreams

I tried to dull an inner scream but you saw me through 
Walking on a path of air
 
See your faces everywhere

As you melt this heart of stone you take my hand to guide me home and now
I'm in love 
[Chorus:]
 You took my heart away
 when my whole world was gray 
You gave me everything
 and a little bit more 
And when it's cold at night
 and you sleep by my side you become the meaning of my life 
Living in a world so cold
 you are there to warm my soul 
You came to mend a broken heart

You gave my life a brand new start and now I'm in love 
Holding your hand
 
I won't fear tomorrow
 
Here were we stand
 we'll never be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment